The Liteblue login portal is associated with the United States Postal Service (USPS). USPS is the largest workforce and the most widely used courier company in the United States. The Liteblue portal was developed specifically for the USPS team, which employs more than 497,000 people. The Liteblue login portal also includes other features such as PostalEASE, a retirement plan, profile updates and more.
All USPS employees need an employee ID and a unique password to avail of the benefits from www.liteblue.usps.gov. If you do not have this information, you must create an account.
Employees must log in to their USPS account to get several benefits. Newly hired employees must sign up on this portal before they can log in and use the services.
Few Facts about LiteBlue
- USPS services generate more than USD 1,000,000,000 in revenue each year.
- The USPS employs more than 700,000 people and each employee plays an important role in the overall management of the organization, regardless of their position.
- First-class mail and standard mail exists in USPs. Through this incredible organization tries hard to deliver all medical and accident based emergency mails as soon as possible, without thinking about First Class Mail or Standard Mail.
- USPS is the only institution that generates revenue only and does not collect any tax returns for financial services.
- Regardless of your state or city in the USA, you can send an email to other countrymen for only 49 cents.
- If you choose Priority Mail Express Services, USPS delivers your package or postal service anywhere in the U.S. within 24 hours.
- Web services can be used in Chinese and Spanish languages, along with English.
- The USPS LiteBlue tracking site has approximately 340 million visitors.
- The LiteBlue USPS application is available on Android and iOS operating systems, allowing users to access postal services and track their email.